The OLC100/OLCT 100 range of fixed detectors has been designed for detection of combustible gases, toxic gases or oxygen. Available in explosion-proof or intrinsically safe versions, the OLCT 100 is suitable for detection of all gases in ATEX zones.
the OLC100/OLCT 100 offers an infrared sensor, which allows it to be used in more severe environmental conditions, where the presence of poisons could harm the use of a catalytic sensor. With this new line of detectors, Oldham broadens its product range with products that combine reliability, durability and ease of use.
- 4-20 mA analog transmitter without display;
- SIL2 capability for LEL, O2, CO, H2S, NH3, CO2;
- Detects combustible, toxic or refrigerant gases and O2;
- Available with electrochemical, infrared or semi-conductor sensors;
- Designed for industrial applications;
- Available in explosion-proof or intrinsically safe versions, and stainless steel;
- A high-temperature version allows operation up to 200 °C.