Fully scalable, and designed to functional safety performance level 1 standards, the MX 43 is an analog and digital controller that continuously measures and controls gases in the atmosphere.
The MX 43 gas detector manages both digital lines and analog channels, and covers all needs for a wide variety of gas monitoring applications. The MX 43 digital technology allows up to 32 detectors to be distributed on 8 lines for increased cost savings.
- Analog and digital controller
- 4 or 8 lines, up to 32 detectors
- Up to 32 fully programmable relays (OR, AND, NAND, NOR, Voting functions)
- Large graphic display
- Remote modules (cost savings on wiring installation)
- USB Data logging capability
- RS485 Modbus RTU and multiple analog outputs
- SIL-1 Certified to IEC/EN 61508 and EN 50402 functional safety standards