The MX 32 manages both digital lines and analog channels and covers all needs for a wide variety of gas monitoring applications. Its digital technology allows up to eight detectors to be distributed on two lines for increased savings. The unit allows two inputs for Wheatstone bridge sensors.
The MX 32 is a compact, low-profile controller that continuously monitors gas detection, including 4-20 mA, dry logic input, MODBUS RS485 signal from compatible detectors.
- Analog and digital controller
- 1 or 2 channels, up to 8 detectors
- Fully scalable
- 5” LCD back-lit graphic display
- Five programmable events per detector
- Smart keys make embedded multi-language menus simple to use